Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Things they are a changing!




After much thought and deliberation...I have decided that I am giving up my Studio in Kirkland.  We have just bought a house in Hillsboro Oregon and are going to be living there part time...until we can make a complete move.  Because of that I won't have the time to dedicate to a studio.  I do plan on trying to find places in Oregon to continue teaching at....so if you have any contacts or know of a great store or two in the area....let me know!

I also want to tell you again about the fabulous retreat I am involved with called The Autumn Artist Retreat at Suncadia Resort in Washington State.  I am teaching there along with Sarah Thompson, an amazing wire artist.  The retreat is being held Oct. 23-26 2014.  It will be an amazing and relaxing experience in the Cascade Mountains.  For information check out: http://autumnartistretreat.weebly.com  Hope you will join us!
One more thing to tell you about....I will be teaching again this year at the Bay Area Bead Extravaganza- the BABE SHOW!!  This year it is Nov. 14-16th.  If you haven't made it to this show you need to put it on your must do list!!!  It is located in Oakland Ca. A really great location for jumping on the Bart and checking out San Fransisco while you are there!!  You can check it out at: http://www.beadextravaganza.com  I am teaching a number of classes I hope you will check out!




Well...that is it for now!  If you have any questions you can always email me at:  Tracyastanley@hotmail.com



2 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy, I just order Kitchen Table Metalsmithing. I am so looking forward to getting this book. I am in the process of ordering from Rio and to get a head start, what size tubing? Thanks. (I wish I lived on the west coast.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is striking diverged from other Hotmail Problem that by a long shot a large portion of the general open face. Now and again you get Air ticket, focal records and all around more things that you need to take a print of. A little while later when you take a print of an Email From your Hotmail Login Account you get something like this.

    ReplyDelete