Thursday, August 3, 2017

Another bead store bites the dust.....

I am so sad to say that Fusion beads in Seattle is closing their doors at the end of September.  They will still have their on line store, but the brick and mortar store will no longer be.  For me this is a loss of, not only a wonderful store and staff..but also a local place that I have been able to teach at for so many years.  So sad......

So what is next.....to be honest I'm not sure.  At the moment I am in a bit of a whirl wind....sold my house....need to find another....get moved in and settled....so as it stands I will be looking for another place to call home for my classes after the first of the year.  If anyone has any suggestions or requests let me know where you would like to take local classes from me.

Until then...stay tuned to my blog....I promise to be better about keeping things up to date!  Friend me on Facebook....just be aware I am opinionated about my politics.....or email me at Tracyastanley@hotmail.com and I will keep you informed on what is happening!



       Hope to see you in the future!!  Tracy

3 comments:

  1. I think that the metro Detroit area would be perfect for you! The housing market is hot right now, plenty of places to hold classes, we could see each other multiple times a year. Think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm saddest about the classes - and you are the first instructor I've looked up to see where you might be teaching now. I thought you had a studio in Edmonds but must not anymore. I'll check in on your blog to stay posted!

    ReplyDelete

  3. nice post!!loved it
    if anyone wants to know more related to related to online jewellery then check our website>>
    Top Jeweller in Rohini

    ReplyDelete