Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Getting closer!

Every day brings me a day closer to opening my new studio!
If you haven't heard....I am opening a studio in Kirkland Washington that I will be teaching out of and offering open studio time.  I am hoping to be open for business by the middle of May....although that date may change as the rest of the space ( a spectacular hair salon) may not be ready for occupancy.  I am keeping my fingers that things go smoothly and all inspections are passed!
I already have a few people scheduled to come in for classes from outside the area this summer.
If you are interested in setting up classes or studio time you can email me at: Tracyastanley@hotmail.com

Check out my progress......

Tables for my students-check!
A comfy place to sit and contemplate life...projects....whatever is coming next!-check!!
Rolling mill waiting to texture metal-check!!
I am in the process of bringing in tools and supplies so that classes will have everything needed to make spectacular pieces!

I am so excited to be doing this....I hope you'll come by and see it in person sometime!

1 comment:

  1. This post is really awesome and helpful for all kind of furniture lover .I think every people will get help who finding furniture info through online by this kind of blog.I have found also same source at decorise.com who offering high quality wall art , tosh furniture , home accents , accent pieces, and one of a kind items at affordable prices.But you posted really good post so please keep it up .

    ReplyDelete