Saturday, May 18, 2013

Things are getting closer.  Had to make the decision to chill out and have an official opening after I get back from Bead and Button.....no big deal!
So now the focus is on the Bead and Button show!  If you are wanting to take a class from me I still have room!  Check out these classes...
B131527Bangles, Bangles, and More Bangles



B130058Riveted Rings
B130057Coiled and Riveted Cuffs
B130056Rivets: Cold Connections A couple of spots left in this class!


Hope to see you all there!!



1 comment:

  1. This post is really awesome and helpful for all kind of furniture lover .I think every people will get help who finding furniture info through online by this kind of blog.I have found also same source at decorise.com who offering high quality wall art , tosh furniture , home accents , accent pieces, and one of a kind items at affordable prices.But you posted really good post so please keep it up .

    ReplyDelete