Monday, May 12, 2014

Okay....as promised I am going to be keeping up with my blog....no more letting months...okay a year go by...now I am going to tease you all....I know something you don't know....what you asked...there is a very special retreat being planned....for October....here in Washington....that will have a couple of fabulous instructors....oh....I am one of them and the amazing wire worker Sarah Thompson is the other...if you don't know Sarah check out her Etsy site: sarahndippity
You will be amazed by here wire work!  As soon as plans are firmed up I will be announcing all the details!  A bit of metal from me...wire from Sarah...the beauty of the cascade mountains...need I say more.  If you are interested in being one of the first to get the details on this retreat email me at Tracyastanley@hotmail.com and you will get first shot at signing up!  Stay tuned for more  details!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment